Spring bouquet subscriptions begin Wednesday, May 19th!
Each week, you’ll receive a fresh-cut Spring bouquet filled with peonies, specialty tulips, hydrangeas, ranunculus, snapdragons, and other beautiful blooms. When you order, you’ll pick from the following options:
- Wednesday pick up at 810 Dinwiddie Street in Portsmouth from 7am – 6pm. You’ll receive a gate code and your bouquet will be labeled and ready. If I’m not tending the flowers, I’d love to meet you so shoot me a text!
- Saturday pick up at The Olde Towne Portsmouth Farmers Market (424 Washington Street) from 10am – 1pm.
- Monday delivery to your home or business is available in select zip codes for $5 per bouquet. All deliveries in the 23704 zip code are on the house!
If you choose delivery, your first bouquet will include a mason jar and you’ll leave it in a shaded, protected spot on your porch each time. Flower food packets are provided with each bouquet for the longest vase life possible. Sign up today and we’ll hand-pick a bouquet for you. Going out of town? Don’t miss your delivery! Contact us to suspend or double up on a delivery week.
Bouquets are seasonally inspired and may vary.
Mothers' Day Floral Arrangements
Farmers’ Market pickup the weekend of Mothers Day. Delivery is available for $5 to select zip codes. Contact directly for options.
- $35 mason Jar arrangements filled with lush long-lasting Spring flowers
- $75 goblet garden-style arrangement filled with lush long-lasting and assorted Spring flowers